AS1972 Comparator IC
Low Power Dual Comparator, Push-Pull Output, MSOP 8
The AS1972 is a dual, push-pull output, comparator running off single 2.5V to 5.5V or bipolar +/-1.25V to +/-2.75V. It draws 8.5uA and can drive loads up to 8mA makinng it ideal for low power single cell applications.
- Low Quiescent Supply Current: 8.5µA per Comparator
- Single-Supply Operation: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Low Propagation Delay: 300ns
- Internal Hysteresis: 3mV
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Extends 250mV Above the Rails
- Supply Current @1MHz Switching Frequency: 80µA
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- CMOS Push/Pull Output Sinks and Sources 8mA (AS1970/AS1972/AS1974)
- CMOS Open-Drain Output Voltage Extends Beyond VCC (AS1971/AS1973/AS1975)
The devices are ideal for battery-powered systems, mobile communication devices, zero-crossing detectors, window comparators, threshold detectors/discriminators, ground/supply-sensing applications,IR receivers or any other space-limited application with low power-consumption requirements.
Block diagram for AS1972 Comparator IC
AS1972 Low Voltage Dual Comparators Block Diagram