AS1976 Comparator IC
Ultra-Low Current, 1.8V Comparator, Push/Pull Output
The AS1976 is a single, push-pull output, low current (200nA) comparator operating down to 1.8V. Inputs operate up to 200mV beyond chip supply rails.
- 200nA Ultra-Low Supply Current
- CMOS Push/Pull Output Sinks and Sources 8mA (AS1976)
- CMOS Open-Drain Output Voltage Extends Beyond VCC (AS1977)
- Internal Hysteresis: 3mV
- Guaranteed to Operate Down to +1.8V
- Input Voltage Range Operates 200mV Beyond the Rails
- Crowbar Current-Free Switching
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- 5-pin SOT23 Package
The devices are ideal for battery monitoring/management, mobile communication devices, laptops and PDAs, ultra-low-power systems, threshold detectors/discriminators, telemetry and remote systems, medical instruments, or any other space-limited application with low power-consumption requirements.
Block diagram for AS1976 Comparator IC
AS1975 Low Power Comparators Block Diagram