AS1911 Supervisor IC
Dual-Voltage Microprocessor Supervisory Circuits with Manual Reset and Watchdog
The AS1910 - AS1915 microprocessor supervisory circuits were designed to generate a reset when one of the two monitored supply voltages falls below a factory-trimmed threshold, and to maintain the reset for a minimum timeout period when both supplies are above their reset thresholds. Guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC higher than +1.0V, these devices are ideal for multiple-voltage systems with strict monitoring requirements.
The AS1913/AS1914/AS1915 feature factory-trimmed thresholds to monitor a primary voltage between 1.8V and 3.6V, and a secondary voltage between 0.9V and 2.5V. For the AS1910/AS1911/AS1912, a secondary monitoring voltage can be user-adjusted via an external resistor divider down to 0.6V. The devices are available with the following reset output types:
- AS1910/AS1913 Active-Low Push/Pull
- AS1911/AS1914 Active-High Push/Pull
- AS1912/AS1915 Active-Low Open-Drain
The AS1910 - AS1915 include a manual-reset input for systems that never fully power down the microprocessor. Additionally, these devices feature a watchdog timer to help ensure that the processor is operating within proper code boundaries.
The AS1910 - AS1915 are available in a 6-pin SOT23 package.
- Primary VCC Supervisory Range: +1.8V to +3.6V
- Secondary VCC Supervisory Range: +0.9V to +2.5V (AS1913/AS1914/AS1915)
- User-Adjustable Threshold Down to +0.63V (AS1910/AS1911/AS1912)
- Guaranteed Reset Valid Down to VCC = +1.0V
- Reset Timeout Delay: 215ms
- Manual Reset Input
- Three Reset Output Types
- Active-High Push/Pull
- Active-Low Push/Pull
- Active-Low Open-Drain
- Watchdog Timeout Period: 1.5s
- Immune to Fast Negative VCC Transients
- External Components Not Required
- 6-pin SOT23 Package
The devices are ideal for portable and battery-powered systems, embedded controllers, intelligent instruments, automotive systems, critical CPU monitoring, and any multi-supply application.